Halls for hire in Holmer Green
If you are involved with a hall that is hired to the public in Holmer Green, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holmer Green Village Centre, The Common
- The Main Hall is £11.00 per hour at all times except after 6pm on Saturdays when the charge is £14.00 per hour. The Small Hall (Chadwick Hall) is £7.50 per hour except after 6pm on Saturdays when the charge is £10.00 per hour. To rent both halls on a Saturday costs £18.50 per hour up to 6pm and £21.00 after that time. These prices are current as at April 2010 but are subject to change without notice.
- The Main Hall can accommodate 120 people and the Chadwick Hall 50 people. Chairs and tables are sufficient for these numbers.
- The main hall is 53ft x 23ft (6.15m x 7.01m) including a 7ft (2.13m) stage (useful area is 6ft or 1.82m due to projecting back wall). The stage can be extended by another 6ft (1.82m). Maximum height to underside of lights is 10ft 6in (3.2m) Ceiling height between the roof trusses is 13ft 9" (4.2m)
- Full details of the hall facilities can be found at http://www.holmergreenvillagehall.org.uk/5.html
Rossetti Hall, New Pond Road
- Kitchen with sink, microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery and glasses, tables and chairs. Toilets, disabled-friendl. Adjacent car parking for up to 25 vehicles
- Hire Charges Monday - Friday Saturday / Sunday
9am to 6pm £9.45 / hr. (or part hr.)
6pm to11pm £10.50 / hr. (or part hr.)
All day £89.00
Saturday evening 6pm-11pm £63.00
Sat/Sun £13.65 / hr. (or part hr.)
Holmer Green Sports Association, Watchet Lane
- Bookings Secretary. Jo Lynskey
- Telephone: 01494716915 (answer machine available) - email@example.com
- HGSA has been hiring out its main bar for many years for a variety of functions. Accommodating up to 130 guests hosting, birthdays, anniversaries, dinner dances, weddings, christenings & funeral receptions.
- Charges: Evening Parties 7.30pm until 1am - Members £100.00, Non-members £130.00. Children’s Parties - price will be quoted on application by our Club Manager. Sunday Events - Christenings -Members £40.00, non-members £60 . For more information visit http://www.hgsa.co.uk/
Holmer Green Junior School, The Common
- Please inquire about the space and date/time direct to the school on 01494 713000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Holmer Green Senior School, Parish Piece
- Rooms to let: Sports Hall, Drama Studio, Main Hall, Playing Fields, Classrooms.
- Cost: £24 per hour plus insurance for main halls. Other areas by arrangement.
- Contact Lynda Jackson, Business Manager, 01494 719900 or email: email@example.com for further details.
Holmer Green Baptist Church, The Common
- Number of rooms let: One
- Facilities (kitchen etc) Kitchen (at an extra cost)
- Availability – check with Church Secretary, Val Allcorn (01494 714597).
- New bookings are normally only accepted now from those who have some connection with the church.
- Costs are available by inquiring as above nor emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See also www.holmergreenbaptist.org.uk
Holmer Green Methodist Church, Earl Howe Road
- 2 or 3 rooms available for hire plus kitchen facilities
- Please phone to check availability to Val Lynn - 01494 713028
- A non-returnable deposit of £10 is charged for each booking
- Hire charges will be supplied on request
Christchurch Church Centre, Featherbed Lane
- Number of rooms let: Two. Main Hall, seating 80 -100 people. £20 per hour, Kitchen £4 per session
- Second hall, Workshop, seating 30 use of second kitchen. £15. Per hour
- Availability Please contact Parish Secretary, Church Parish Office, 07770267996 or Email: email@example.com.
- Contact details and where to obtain key/access - Access arranged via Church secretary For full conditions of hire please point them to our website www.pshg.org
Holmer Green Royal British Legion, Beechtree Road
- Hall hired from £30 and can accommodate parties, weddings etc
- www.holmergreenbritishlegion.co.uk or 01494 711144